Friday, January 2, 2009

Kinoki Foot Pads: Part 1

Have you ever heard of the cleansing detox footpads from Japan? They are "all the rage in Europe" right now. But I thought they sounded pretty nifty (I've never spelled nifty before is that right?). Anyways so apparently your feet are naturally a good source for the body to release toxins through. So these footpads you stick on the bottom of your feet at night and they help draw out and absorb toxins such as heavy metals, metobolic waste, and impurties from your body. On the commercial it shows when you peel them off in the morning they are all these sick colors like black or green {toxins} that have been pulled from your body.


So I'm at Bed Bath and Beyond replacing my butterdish Christmas gift that Kya broke the day after I got it and I see the footpads there! "Woohoo!" I thought "I am totally getting these." Stoked about my new purchase (as well as my replaced butter dish, it's got the cover and everything) I get home and can't wait to try them out. Of course the girls want to try them too. So I get them all set up with footpads it was halarious and send them off to bed. Soon after I put on my footpads and off to bed I went. It was a rough night. After I finally got used to them being on my feet and fell asleep I had a long series of about 4 different nightmares that lasted all night if felt like.


When I woke up in the morning to Mia calling me from my doorway saying her footopads were falling off I said just take them off and she said "I already did" so I'm like why the crap did you wake me up at 6:45 then? I was however relieved to be out of my horrible nightmare sequence which I was convinced at that point was caused by my footpads. I thought well maybe in the course of detox and all the stuff going through my body it was making my brain do weird things...I dunno. Anyway I was quite anxious to see what color my footpads would be. Joe woke up right then and I told him the footpads were causing me to have nightmares. He asked if I'd taken them off yet and I told him I was going to right now.

Long story short (too late) I think the footpads caused nightmares, Joe thinks they are a crock, teabags with double sided sticky tape. Only time will tell.

No comments: