Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm disgusting

A few weeks ago after Halloween and when the girls were pretty much finished going crazy on all the candy they got trick or treating, I was laying in the hallway (don't know why) going over bills, making phone calls and eating nerds off the floor {naturally} that one of the kids had spilled and the vacuum had yet to get them all up. I guess I figured I should not let the nerds go to waste, they were perfectly good strawberry nerds. The worst part is I didn't even think twice about it as I was eating them joyfully from the carpet. Oh well. They were still good.

2 comments:

We are Harmaniacs said...

You eat nerds? I eat chocolate:) At least your nerds and my chocolate are out in the open. It's all good!

Alicia said...

Sweet! I can totally picture this... He he ha! Just let Lelo in, that is what I do, let our dogs in to clean up when Cohen has left food on the floor. :)