Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween Finally

 Jada was a kitty.  I bought an inexpensive "kitty ear" pack and luckily found this halloween outfit that had been hanging in the back of her closet to go with it the day of!
 Kya was a kitty too.  Fabulous yeah?
 Zoe was Padme from Attack of the Clones
 Mia wanted to be Neytiri from Avatar



We had a Halloween Trunk or Treat at the church.  And thank goodness because it totally rained.  We had carnival games inside and the children got to trick or treat down the halls.  It was a big hit!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Great costumes! They look so cute!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Um, I;m a little behind on blogging so I haven't seen your blog entry until now. . .But I LOVE the costumes. Your girls are so hip to chose costumes of all the good shows. At least they weren't a tella tubby or something! Nice work! I can't believe how big they are all getting. I don't even recognize half of them!! Miss you guys!!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Ahh! Your kids are so adorable! I LOVE their costumes, especially Padme. I can't believe how big they are getting. Are you guys still in Utah? We just moved back so we'll have to have a get together soon. Miss you!!